Picasso’s COVID response, as of Mar 24, 2020
In these uncertain times, it is difficult to know what will happen next but we would like to reassure our customers that we at Picasso’s Pizza are keeping up to date on the actions by the World Health Organisation, federal and provincial governments, and will heed their advice. We are taking every precaution for the safety of our customers and staff to limit exposure.
With that in mind, there will be a few changes to our process for the time being:
1) Effective immediately, we will be limiting our orders to deliveries and curbside order/pickup. Our front counter area is small, so we are not allowing customers to walk in for safety reasons.
2) If you are self isolating due to illness or quarantined due to a positive covid-19 test in the home please use our online ordering system with the PayPal payment feature (you do not need a PayPal account to pay with credit card). When you order, in the comments section add “COVID”. We’ll call to confirm the order, as usual, will call you when we leave for your delivery, as usual, knock/ring the doorbell on arrival and leave the food at the door for you. NOTE: we deactivated the user accounts for now, to make it easier for new users to order (we were thinking of getting rid of it anyway, but we’ll see how it goes)
3) Online ordering with PayPal payment is preferred and appreciated, even for pickups. You do not need a PayPal account, you can use PayPal as a guest to pay with your credit card. Pay over the phone with credit card is also preferred, but we will tap at your vehicle if you cannot use the other methods.
4) If you are not self-isolating, we will take debit/credit tap payments on delivery. The driver will handle the machine for you, and you just need to tap the machine for minimal personal contact.
5) We are currently not accepting cash payments.
Stay Healthy High River!