Picasso’s COVID response, as of JULY 2, 2020
While the Alberta government is continuing to “reopen the province”, our priority has been, and always will be, the safety of our customers and our staff. As such, we are continually re-evaluating our situation, and our current changes are as follows:
1) We are still closed on Tuesdays for now, so our hours are:
– Mon & Tue: CLOSED
– Wed – Sat: 11am – 9pm
– Sun: 4pm – 9pm
2) We are continuing to offer our Do-It-Yourself Pizzas for Saturday afternoon deliveries, but you can call us if you need/want to pick it up on a different day (24-hour notice, please)
3) Walk-ins are still not allowed, but you are welcome to call or order online. There is just not enough of us working within the facility to confidently maintain the appropriate sanitation level on a constant basis, so for now, we are choosing safety over convenience. We have been able to remain open throughout the COVID crisis, and we are not going to jeopardize that now.
4) For Pickup orders: you can still pre-pay over the phone or online, or we can accept tap at your vehicle when we bring your food to you.
5) For Delivery orders: we are still limiting payments to pre-payment over the phone or online, and our driver will call you when they are on their way and leave the food at your door after knocking/ringing your doorbell.
We are continuing to offer free delivery for now.
6) For Online orders: we are (FINALLY!) able to offer online ordering up to 15 minutes before closing (8:45pm, Wed-Sun). Online pickup orders have a 30-minute wait, while online delivery orders have a 60-minute wait. Either way, we will continue to call you to confirm the order, to take payment over the phone if needed, and to confirm order ready times. You can pay online with PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account, you can use PayPal as a guest to pay with your credit card/Visa Debit/Debit MasterCard) or choose to pay later, as discussed above.
7) We can FINALLY do Visa Debit/Debit MasterCard over the phone for pre-payment although there is one potential issue for customers: not all banks are allowing VISA Debit/Debit MasterCard to be used for over-the-phone purchases. If you are not sure if yours will work, you can call the number on the back of your card to confirm.
8) We are currently not accepting cash payments.
Please call us if you have any questions or if our available options do not work for you. We will do our best to help you, with notice.
Stay Healthy High River!