Picasso’s COVID response, as of MAY 11, 2020
While the Alberta government is starting to “reopen the economy”, our priority has been, and always will be, the safety of our customers and our staff. As such, we are continually re-evaluating our situation, and our current changes are as follows:
1) We will be closed on Tuesdays for a little while, so our hours are:
– Mon & Tue: CLOSED
– Wed – Sat: 11am – 9pm
– Sun: 4pm – 9pm
2) We are continuing to offer our new Do-It-Yourself Pizzas for Saturday afternoon deliveries.
3) We are continuing to limit our orders to PRE-PAID delivery and curbside order/pickup. Walk-ins will not be allowed, but you are welcome to call or order online from your phone in your car.
4) We are continuing to offer free delivery.
5) We can FINALLY do Visa Debit/Debit MasterCard over the phone for pre-payment.
6) All delivery orders will be no-contact, with the driver leaving your food at the door after ringing the doorbell and/or knocking.
7) If you are picking up, it is preferred that you open your trunk or car door when you arrive and return to the car. We will close it once the food is placed inside. If this is not possible then we’ll adjust as necessary. Please call after you arrive if we do not come out right away, or can’t see you.
8) Online ordering with PayPal payment is preferred and appreciated, even for pickups. You do not need a PayPal account, you can use PayPal as a guest to pay with your credit card/Visa Debit/Debit MasterCard. The only other option right now is pre-paying with credit card/Visa Debit/Debit MasterCard over the phone.
9) We are currently not accepting cash payments.
Please call us if you have any questions.
Stay Healthy High River!