Make your own Picasso’s pizzas at home!
These 8″ personal pizzas come ready to make (with some time required to allow the dough to rise) so you can get your hands in there and have fun with your food! Great for the kids!!!
This is an experimental program, so we welcome your feedback (info@PicassosHighRiver.com), and details could change at any time to make this as easy for you as possible.
- Pizzas can be ordered only for Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday delivery within High River, depending on when you place your order. You can see which day that is on the pizza names, below.
NOTE: If you live/work out of town and need to pick them up, please send us an email (info@PicassosHighRiver.com) or call us 1-403-652-5100 to discuss it.
- Online: Start a delivery order and choose which DIY Pizza(s) you would like. Pre-pay your order with PayPal (you don’t need an account, you can use your credit card in PayPal)
- Phone: Place a delivery order and prepay over the phone with credit card.
- We need these orders to be pre-paid so the drivers can get them to you as soon and safely as possible.
- At this time, we are continuing to offer free delivery.
- Pizzas will be delivered on the afternoon of the delivery date, below. We will call you when we are on our way, ring the doorbell when we get there, and leave the pizza(s) at your door.
- NOTE: choosing your own delivery time/date for online delivery orders will not be considered, as these are not regular menu items.
- Feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions!
Mozzarella and Cheddar, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon Pepperoni, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon Ham & Pineapple, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon
DIY Mozza/Cheddar - FOR SAT AFTERNOON
DIY Pepperoni - FOR SAT AFTERNOON
DIY Hawaiian - FOR SAT AFTERNOON
Mozzarella and Cheddar, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon
Pepperoni, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon
Ham & Pineapple, for delivery on SATURDAY afternoon
(we’ll attach a copy to your order)
1. Start right away (at step 2) or put dough in freezer and toppings in the fridge for a maximum of 5 days.
2. Take dough out of freezer 4-5 hours before you plan on cooking or thaw it in the fridge overnight.
3. Remove dough from plastic (keep the plastic), and place on an oiled pan that is bigger than the dough (it will rise and you can make a bigger, thinner crust).
4. Lightly cover the dough with the plastic and let it rise for about 4 hours from frozen or 1.5 hours from thawed, or until the dough has risen approximately double in height and is very soft to the touch but still has structure.
5. The Fun Part: lightly squish the inner dough starting from the middle and working toward the outside, this will slightly enlarge the size of the pizza (we have given you enough supplies to make an 8” Picasso’s Pizza style pizza). You can play with the shape/size as you wish! However, the more you play with it and the thinner you make it the more crunchy it will be once cooked as you are removing the air bubbles. Leave an approximately 1cm raised edge around the outside to act as your crust.
(NOTE: the more the dough rises before you cook it, the softer the crust will be. Once you have finished playing with the dough, you can re-cover it with the plastic and let it rise a bit more, 15 minutes or so, until you are ready to top it.)
6. Time to top: cut off a corner of the sauce bag, and squeeze it out & spread lightly with the back of a spoon. Add the cheese and toppings. If you have a Hawaiian, one should put the ham under the cheese and pineapple on top. With the pepperoni, top or bottom is your choice.
7. Now cook and watch: cook it at 450° for about 13 min. Usually, the cheese bubbling in the center is a good indication that it’s ready!
(NOTE: The bottom of the crust will likely brown quicker than the top. You can broil the pizza for the last couple minutes if desired)
8. Be careful when cutting it and enjoy!!!
Please let us know how we did! Feedback is very important to keep this going:
info@PicassosHighRiver.com (Pictures are great too!)